L'ESSENTIEL fond de teint éclat natural by Guerlain , a fluid foundation with a natural luminous finish with SPF20.
Guerlain combines natural and effective for the first time in makeup. It is a makeup foundation with a unique formulation that has 97% ingredients of natural origin that provides a natural finish, very bright, long-lasting up to 16h and with modular coverage (light to medium).
This makeup has a comfortable texture that blends with the skin and perfects it, allowing it to breathe, hydrating, beautifying, balancing and protecting it. In this way, the skin improves day after day, improving its tone and reducing blemishes.
Its unique and groundbreaking bottle has been designed by Mathieu Lehanneur, who is inspired by the subtle art of balance creating an asymmetric bottle with harmonic curved lines.
Its musky, woody fragrance completes the sensory experience. It starts with notes of white almond, followed by a subtle heart of white tea and creamy sandalwood, all on a warm background of white musk and tonka bean.
A makeup that respects the balance of the skin, whose formulation is the key to obtaining perfecting results instantly and in the long term.
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old
This makeup has nothing to hide. Its formula has 97% ingredients of natural origin and the remaining 3% has been carefully and consciously selected with the sole function of guaranteeing its long duration, a perfect finish on the skin and favoring its sensory properties.
Among its main natural ingredients we find:
· Tara and red algae extracts that do not clog pores.
· Cocoa white bean extract, probiotics and prebiotics that maintain the balance of the skin and strengthen its skin barrier.
Translated by Google
Here are our tips for smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
-Before applying makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. Also, we recommend exfoliating it 2 or 3 times a week to remove impurities and dead cells, and achieve smoother and more uniform skin.
- The application of any make-up base, whatever its application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be done from the center of the face outwards, in this way we will achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- You should avoid applying product to the eyelids, this way you will avoid greasing them, and you will facilitate the application of leftover eyes, eyeliners and / or masks.
- Finally, apply a thin layer of powder to mattify its finish and set it for longer.
It's okay but it looks more like a bb cream than a foundation since it doesn't cover anything. That if it gives a lot of luninosity. Perfect for day to day if you do not want anything to show that you are wearing makeup.