- Ensure that web pages run correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or for how long you've been in our site.
|TYPES OF COOKIES||DESCRIPTION||EXAMPLES OF USE|
Are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the performance of our websites.
They store service settings to avoid having to reconfigure each time.
- Volume adjustment of video or music players.
- Optimal video transmission speed.
- Stores the purchase on the "basket".
They are created at the registry or when you log in on one of our sites.
- Maintains the authentication, even if the browser is closed, so that when you come back is not necessary to do it again unless you disconnect or log off.
- To access certain areas.
Collect information anonymously of the browsing experience on our websites
- Count the number of visitors and the most viewed content.
- To know whether the user is new or a recurring visitor.
- This information helps us to improve navigation and provide better service.
Collect information about the ads displayed on related sites
- Adapt the advertising depending on the device used by the user.
- Provide advertising managed by third parties ("Ad Servers").
If you want additional information about how to configure detailed Cookies by supplier or manage your preferences, visit the website Your Online Choices.