KissKiss LoveLove Le Rouge Crème Galbant by <> Guerlain is defined by the brand itself as 'The heartbreak lipstick', as it creates a crush at first sight.
This lipstick blows a big kiss to spring, filling the days with colour, love and beauty. A perfect combination of colour and luminosity, with a wonderful long-lasting coverage and a satin finish.
After use, the lips are smooth and supple, thanks to its hydrating and creamy formula, which helps redensify the area and keep it supple, eliminating roughness and cracks.
In addition, its greatest feature is its shape, in the form of a romantic heart, which fits perfectly into the "Cupid's Bow."
In addition, it has an addictive violet and vanilla fragrance turning the beauty routine into a unique and unforgettable moment.
Color, kiss and ... fall in love!
Its main ingredients are:
· Spheres of Hyaluronic Acid, help to fix the hydration on the lips.
· Mango Butter, with soothing, nourishing and moisturizing properties.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.