Colour your lips with a vibrant tone, lasting and brimming with radiance!
LACQUER ROUGE by Shiseido is a liquid lipstick inspired by traditional Japanese lacquer techniques, used in the world of oriental beauty for hundreds of years.
This lipstick combines the brightness of a gloss with the intensity of a stick lipstick, and offers a wide range of rich and highly pigmented colours, all of them long lasting and unalterable throughout the day.
It has an ultra-opaque texture that smooths out lips instantly thanks to moisturizing and nourishing properties, erasing any signs of dryness, roughness or peeling.
Its formula adapts lips creating a second skin effect, totally comfortable without any feeling of stickiness.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.