LACQUERINK LipShine by Shiseido , a highly pigmented light liquid lipstick.
Thanks to the combination of intense pigments and the juiciness of a lip gloss, we find this innovative product with an ultra-light texture that keeps lips always hydrated and comfortable without feeling sticky.
Its formula has an exclusive combination of satin oils, Liqui-ink technology and ultra-light pigments, it achieves a highly pigmented color, powerful and with a spectacular shine.
Its soft applicator has a concave design, perfect to glide perfectly over the entire surface of the lip contouring it at the same time. Its precise tip allows you to define the corners and cupid's bow perfectly.
It can be applied only due to the great pigmentation it has, but it can be used in combination with a lipstick to provide greater dimension and a touch of shine.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.