HASU FUDE Foundation Brush by Shiseido . A beveled brush for the application of all types of foundation, either fluid or compact.
This brush has been designed in an angular way with a totally flat surface that facilitates the distribution of the makeup allowing us to apply the makeup evenly in the most inaccessible points, leaving a homogeneous, natural and professional finish.
Its innovative hidden center maintains the shape of the product creating a total harmony between resistance and flexibility.
In addition, it has been manufactured faithfully in Japan, maintaining an ergonomic design to offer maximum comfort and precision during use.
Makeup brushes along with proper care can last a lifetime. Here are some tips to help you keep them properly:
- You must wash your brushes once every two weeks; To do this, use a neutral soap and water.
- To dry, place them on a towel outdoors until they are completely dry.
- Correctly protect the bristles of the brush when you go to transport them, you must prevent them from falling. You can choose to purchase special covers for brushes.
- Avoid washing them continuously, this can cause damage to the bristles.
- Remember to always remove excess powder before applying it to the face, this will give us a more natural finish.
It is a great brush for applying foundation evenly. Personally I use it by tapping, having a light hair on my face. The bristles are soft and compact. Even after repeated washing, it retains its shape and does not lose bristles