PALETTE 5 OMBRES by CHANEL. Five eye shadows to give depth and lightness to your eyes.
Pink, ivory patina, eggplant, petrol blue and malachite green combine to achieve a multitude of different looks, ranging in intensity. The CHANEL shadow pigments incorporate illuminating pigments to pick up every flash around you. As usual, the exclusivity and luxury of CHANEL is represented in its black lacquered case with the brand's logo.
Powders enriched with illuminating pigments
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.