LE BLANC DE CHANEL Base Lumière Universelle by Chanel. Illuminating, unifying and perfecting makeup primer.
The first step for perfect makeup and professional finish is the application of a primer, a product which is little known among users but which is really a must-have in the beauty world.
This iconic primer adapts to all types of skin, providing a halo of light and instantly improving texture and appearance. Its exclusive formula unifies and smooths out blemishes, attenuates redness and dark circles and also minimizes pore size.
It has a light texture that hydrates the skin throughout the day and provides comfort, without leaving a greasy or heavy effect.
After use, make-up application is simple and long-lasting.
All skin types
Its main components include:
· Witchazel extract which prevents deformation of the pores.
· Silica and Mica powder, with matifying properties.
· Liquorice extract, which visibly improves and smooths skin texture.
The function of primer is to prepare the skin before applying foundation.
Its benefits include:
- prevents the pigments contained in makeup foundation accumulating in wrinkles and creases.
· tightens and unifies skin tone.
- smooths skin, eliminates shine and prevents excess oil.
- sets colour for a longer-lasting effect.
- a professional blemish-free finish.
- reduces redness and pores.
- Avoid applying large amounts of product, to avoid clogging pores.
- Apply primer after cleansing skin and applying moisturizer.