LE BLANC DE CHANEL Base Lumière Universelle by Chanel. Illuminating, unifying and perfecting makeup primer.
The first step for perfect makeup and professional finish is the application of a primer, a product which is little known among users but which is really a must-have in the beauty world.
This iconic primer adapts to all types of skin, providing a halo of light and instantly improving texture and appearance. Its exclusive formula unifies and smooths out blemishes, attenuates redness and dark circles and also minimizes pore size.
It has a light texture that hydrates the skin throughout the day and provides comfort, without leaving a greasy or heavy effect.
After use, make-up application is simple and long-lasting.
All skin types
Its main components include:
· Witchazel extract which prevents deformation of the pores.
· Silica and Mica powder, with matifying properties.
· Liquorice extract, which visibly improves and smooths skin texture.
The function of primer is to prepare the skin before applying foundation.
Its benefits include:
- prevents the pigments contained in makeup foundation accumulating in wrinkles and creases.
· tightens and unifies skin tone.
- smooths skin, eliminates shine and prevents excess oil.
- sets colour for a longer-lasting effect.
- a professional blemish-free finish.
- reduces redness and pores.
- Avoid applying large amounts of product, to avoid clogging pores.
- Apply primer after cleansing skin and applying moisturizer.
This product leaves the skin very beautiful and appears very well in the photos (uniform and illuminated) but it has parabens whose harmful effect on the endocrine system is known. A shame that such a prestigious house uses these ingredients