OMBRE HYPNÔSE STYLO by Lancôme. Creamy long-lasting eye-shadow in stick format.
Lancôme presents a new eye makeup concept, shadows in pencil format. With a soft and creamy texture, they glide easily on the eyelid offering a uniform finish, an ultra pigmented tone and infinite durability.
At one end there is a pencil sharpener that helps us keep the lead perfectly sharp, allowing us to create more precise finishes, endless degradé effects, and original and fanciful styles.
Available in a wide range of colours, from the most discreet and natural to bright, vibrant and daring tones.
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.