TOLERIANE Waterproof Mask from La Roche Posay . Waterproof mascara for contact lens wearers or sensitive eyes.
Don't let the sensitivity of your gaze interfere with the volume of your lashes!
This mask favors the volume of the eyelashes, creating after use, an amplified and densified look. Its goupillon covers in one pass each and every one of the eyelashes and separates them to avoid the formation of lumps or caking, impregnating them with intense and respectful color pigments with the eyes.
It has a tear-proof and moisture-resistant formula that will remain intact throughout the day, while enjoying easy make-up removal that won't irritate the delicate area.
100% hypoallergenic product.
INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE • ALLYL STEARATE / VA COPOLYMER • ALBA WAX / BEESWAX • AQUA / WATER • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • PARAFFIN • CARNAUBA WAX / CARNAUBA WAX • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • TALC • HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL • POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE • POLYVINYL LAURATE • SILICA • CANDELILLA WAX / CANDELILLA WAX • 10-OLEAMIDO-1,3 CANDELILLA / 1 DIMETHICONE • HEXYL LAURATE • CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • MICA
Translated by Google
The correct application of the mascara helps us to achieve the desired look. Therefore, we give you some tips to wear dreamy eyelashes:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curling iron, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
-To soak the brush with the product, turn the brush from right to left, never move it up and down, as otherwise you favor the mask drying.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush close to your eyelashes, open your mouth, as this gesture makes blinking difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes, slightly tilt your face back and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the lashes and move it in a zig-zag towards their tips. With this movement you avoid the presence of lumps.
- Let it dry for a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. Recommend not applying more than 2 coats, otherwise the eyelashes will be overloaded.
- Next, and also using zig-zag wiggles, apply the product to the lower lashes.
I use La Roche Posay's Toleriane makeup range all year round, and this summer I bought the water proof mascara: I liked the deep black color, the permanence and how natural my lashes have left me. In contact with the sunscreen it ran a little, but it is normal and much less than with others.
This mascara is pure love, the brush is ideal, it leaves the eyelashes with a lot of volume, really waterproof, even if you have vllorous eyes, the mascara is still intact, the eyelashes look very beautiful, it is a product that I recommend without hesitation 100%
In general, I do not like waterproof mascara as they leave the lashes very sticky and then it takes a lot to remove them, but this one for weddings and events is not bad because it is not one of the ones that leaves them the most stuck, even so it seems a bit expensive. to be simply a waterproof mask, thank goodness they gave it to me because when I saw the price it seemed very expensive