La Prairie SKIN CAVIAR Concealer Foundation SPF15 cares of and embellishes all skin types.
This exclusive, complete and comfortable product perfects the skin, moisturizes and treats it, while covering and attenuating imperfections. It includes:
· A fluid makeup base with a creamy texture and full coverage, which unifies the skin tone and offers a silky finish. In addition, it exerts an intense hydration and helps to improve its elasticity and firmness.
· A concealer that camouflages the appearance of dark circles or/and other skin imperfections. It also favors the hydration of the area, so that the look acquires luminosity and the eye contour is reinforced improving its texture.
It has protection (SPF15) against the harmful sun rays and free radicals, which delays the skin aging.
After use, the face will radiate luminosity, clarity and a totally renewed youth. Perfect coverage up to 24 hours.
Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old
Medium (SPF 15 - SPF 25)
All skin types
Main active ingredients:
· Caviar extract, that favors the skin hydration, improves its firmness, accelerates cell regeneration and exerts an intense nourishing action.
· Panax Ginseng extract, which stimulates the growth of eyelashes.
· Horsetail and Camellia Sinensis extracts, that improve and soften the skin texture.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.