LES 9 OMBRES by CHANEL. Palette of colours inspired by the spectacular frescoes of Pompeii and designed by Lucía Pica. A combination of bold colours and neutral shades in a satiny powder, to delight those who love shading.
Its gentle formula allows you to apply them effortlessly and in an infinite number of looks. This palette includes nine different shades: rosewood, mink brown, greenish gray, turquoise blue, bright green, light beige, gold, reddish brown and gray-blue bronze. Includes two double-tip sponge applicators.
Powders enriched with illuminating pigments
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.