MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS THE CURLER by Yves Saint Laurent. A mascara that boosts volume and creates a 'false eyelash' effect without the need for a curler.
The secret of this mascara is its innovative hybrid wand, specifically designed to enhance the natural curvature of the eyelashes and raise them to infinity. This exclusive wand has a curved silhouette, and dyes each and every one of the lashes with just one application.
After use, eyelashes multiply their volume accentuating their natural curves, which helps us achieve a long-lasting and unalterable 'curling effect'.
Just one application is enough to coat each lash, from root to tip, avoiding clumping, thanks to its conditioning agents.
This mascara has different shades to offer our eyes a touch of distinction and daring, thus being able to satisfy the desires and needs of each user.
They all have nourishing properties for the eyelashes.
The correct application of mascara helps to achieve the desired look. Here are some tips for the eyelashes you've always dreamed of:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curler, for a more pronounced lift and definition.
-To make sure the brush is properly coated with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never from top to bottom, otherwise the mascara will dry out.
- If you think you might blink when applying brush to eyelashes, open your mouth, as this expression makes it harder to blink.
- Start with the upper lashes, tilt your face up and back slightly and keep your eyes half-open, placing the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it in zig-zag fashion towards the roots. This movement avoids clumping.
- Allow it to dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product with the same movements. Do not apply more than 2 layers as otherwise the lashes will look overloaded.
- Next, and also in a zig-zag motion, apply to lower lashes.