SUPER GEL nail polish by Kate Moss by Rimmel London, a nail polish system with a gel finish.
This range of nail polish produces results worthy of a nail salon in just two steps. The first step is colour glazing, with a formula that lasts up to 14 days without losing an iota of colour or brightness.
With a gel style finish, it is bright and resistant, but does not need a UV lamp, its brush is wide and easy to apply and you only need one Top Coat layer to obtain an incredible shine worthy of a beauty salon.
Its colours inspire moments and are the ideal complement for those who want to add a touch of glamor to their hands. Also created by top model Kate Moss.
Contains extract of Corallina Officinalis which keeps pigments and colors vibrant for longer. It also includes safflower oil, very rich in fatty acids and thus beneficial for skin regeneration.
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.