Tips for an intense, attractive and beautiful look:
- To achieve a professional finish, use three different shades. Remember that they must be combined shades of the same range. Choose a main shade and, in accordance with it, a clearer one to illuminate and a darker one to intensify.
- Apply a pre-base to smooth and soften the eyelid and prevent the shadows from cracking.
- First, apply the main shadow on the mobile eyelid and spread it outwards with the help of a brush.
- Then, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Extend it to the outside of the eye.
- Finally, apply the clear shadow in the lacrimal and under the eyebrow. It will provide strategic points of light and you will look radiant.