Brittle or weakened nails? Does your nail polish not resist the activity of your day to day? No worries, Rimmel London presents the solution.
NAIL NURSE CARE Base & Top Coat is a nail polish that fulfills the function of a pre-base and nail polish finisher. Its formula treats nails to improve their resistance and avoid the appearance of possible scales, and helps the polish for a better hold.
In addition, it also works as a Top Coat, so when applied on polish provides a touch of brightness and durability.
Include this nail polish in your manicure routine for healthy nails dazzling with shine!
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.