Brittle or weakened nails? Does your nail polish not resist the activity of your day to day? No worries, Rimmel London presents the solution.
NAIL NURSE CARE Base & Top Coat is a nail polish that fulfills the function of a pre-base and nail polish finisher. Its formula treats nails to improve their resistance and avoid the appearance of possible scales, and helps the polish for a better hold.
In addition, it also works as a Top Coat, so when applied on polish provides a touch of brightness and durability.
Include this nail polish in your manicure routine for healthy nails dazzling with shine!
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.
Jadore ce produit 2 in 1. Le même produit pour la base et le top coat cest pratique. Avec the base month ongles sont protégés des vernis et avec the top coat ils sont super brilliants. Je recommande vraiment!
At the beginning of using it I thought that it did not work because when applying it it removed the enamel but I tried to deposit a layer without removing the product and it worked. It is a matter of practice, it is also brighter but not excessively. It lasts a little longer although not intact like the first day of the edge of the nail but in my case I am more in contact with water.
I would like to know how to clean the neck of the bottle since removing the excess from the brush dries out when closing
Translated by Google
(veronica · 27/07/2020)
Hello Veronica! Remove the rest of the product that remains in the cap with the help of a cotton ball and a small amount of acetone. It is normal for product residue to accumulate when using it; Once you have finished using it, remove any type of excess before closing the lid to avoid it. All the best.