Free samples
Security and trust
Return guarantee
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

L'Oréal Professionnel SOURCE ESSENTIELLE nourishing shampoo sesame oil

Moisturizing shampoo

SOURCE ESSENTIELLE Jasmine flowers & sesame oil nourishing shampoo by L'Oréal Professionnel . A nourishing natural shampoo for dry hair.

L'Oréal Professional immerses itself in the natural world and presents its new collection of hair products, SOURCE ESSENTIELLE, a set of products made with more than 80% natural ingredients (the remaining 20% is necessary to guarantee the preservation qualities of the product), whose formula does not contain components of animal origin or any type of silicones, and are totally suitable for vegan users.

On this occasion, it is a nourishing shampoo intended for dry or rough hair seeking natural care. Highly nutritious thanks to its sesame oil content, which provides essential vitamins and minerals to regain hydration, maintains shine and protects from external damage such as the sun. It also has an infusion of jasmine flowers (visible and natural) that provides a light layer of moisture to improve the flexibility of the hair, giving it natural volume and preventing breakage.

A natural and respectful formula, for a professional result.
Hair type
Dry / Sensitive Scalp
EAN
3474636606658

L'Oréal Professionnel - SOURCE ESSENTIELLE nourishing shampoo sesame oil - Reviews

*559876050£
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2021 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE
Now you can place your order by phone