Lancôme TEINT VISIONNAIRE is a makeup that unifies, corrects and diminishes the skin tone and its imperfections with a natural result.
Lancôme presents this 2 in 1 product with an infinite number of benefits:
· Full coverage concealer. The upper part of the packaging is a concealer with a creamy and flux texture that attenuates, minimizes and treats facial imperfections, such as spots, redness, pores and dark circles.
· Perfector fluid. This makeup base is enriched with luminous color pigments that provide softness, refinement and clarity to our skin day after day.
It also has protection factor (SPF20) against UV rays, free radicals and photoaging.
After use, our complexion will be fully embellished, perfected and smoothed.
All skin types
Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Apply the concealer on the area to be corrected, whatever the method of application (brush, sponge or fingertip), and spread it with gentle strokes. You will stimulate the microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, you should spread the product with a sponge in order to avoid the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.