Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FINISH Maximum Coverage Concealer is a compact and creamy concealer that attenuates dark circles, fine lines and spots.
This creamy concealer has a slight compact texture that melts instannedtly with the skin, camouflaging dark circles and any type of imperfection.
Its long-lasting formula is fixed on the skin and prevents the area from drying out.
After use, our skin will acquire a uniform tone and a smooth and totally refined texture.
All skin types
Making a good use of the concealer helps to blur small imperfections and dark circles. The following tips are recommended to achieve excellent results:
- Choose the correct tone. It should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since you would get the opposite effect; or even clearer, since you will create an anti-mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply after it on the corrected areas.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on the basis of makeup, so you will achieve a clean and light finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever the method of application (brush, sponge or fingertip), and spread it with gentle strokes. You will stimulate the microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, you should spread the product with a sponge in order to avoid the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.