LIGNE GRAPHIQUE by CHANEL. Eyeliner in a bottle with a flexible high precision applicator. Achieve a feline look with one quick yet long-lasting stroke.
Eyeliner is a detail that few makeup looks can do without, because it achieves a fine and elegant finish creating intensity in a single stroke. Its special formulation resists the water, moisture and sebum present in the skin by default, so you can wear your well-delineated eyes to perfection throughout the day.
Easy to remove.
Ophthamologically tested and suitable for contact lens wearers.
• A polymer made from latex technology creates a layer over the eyelid surface, ensuring long-lasting, fast drying flexibility as well as being water resistant.
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.