Halloween is here, do you need inspiration? We bring you 5 ideas that are very easy to personalize, that we loved and with which you will surely be surprised this year. Best of all, you don't need to be a makeup guru for the final result to be incredible.
Get them in just three easy steps!
Ready to cast cruel spells? This costume is a classic that never fails.
1. Look in your closet for a black dress, if it has transparent sleeves it will be ideal.
2. Get an original hat and a gray or white wig.
3. Apply makeup using only orange and black tones.
The evil clown created by Stephen King is super easy to recreate.
1. You can make your dress from an old white sheet and stain it with red paint. Don't forget the balloon!
2. Make two pigtails (if you have long hair) and try to glue it to your face with gel.
3. Use red and black tones for makeup and nails.
Is there anything more terrifying than the mouth of Batman's most famous enemy?
1. You only need a black jacket with a basic white t-shirt.
2. Tousle your hair or slick it back.
3. Paint your face white and draw your mouth and eyebrows with a creamy red lipstick. You can make the blue rhombuses of the eyes with an eyeliner.
The devil costume is the perfect wild card if you haven't had time to prepare anything.
1. Dress in a red or black dress you have at home and buy a trident.
2. Make two small buns in the shape of horns with the help of a wire.
3. Use black shadows and lipstick with red details.
The Mexican skull is a sure hit. At first glance, it may seem like complicated makeup, but we encourage you to search the internet for tutorials on how to do it because it is super simple.
1. You need a black dress and a red carnation.
2. The floral headband style accessory is the most important part of the look.
3. Apply makeup using only black, red tones and some turquoise details.
Share your Halloween look with us by tagging us on social media @perfumesclub and participate in the drawing for a gift card.