60 SECONDS super shine by Rimmel London, a nail polish with high impact colour and super-glossy finish.
What can you ask from the perfect manicure? That you can apply it in a minute, with just one coat, with an ultra bright finish and lasts up to 10 days ... Granted!
This nail polish combines a triple action formula (colour, quick drying, long duration) with a spectacular shine. Its flat brush is wide and allows precise application in a single pass, with saturated and bright colour. Its dries amazingly fast, so in a minute you can have an impeccable manicure.
Do you have 60 seconds? You have a perfect manicure!
· Emollient safflower oil with a high content of vitamin E. · Extract of giant sargassum, a giant brown seaweed that helps reconstitute tissues.
For a perfect and long-lasting manicure follow our recommendations:
- Clean your nails using nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and buff the nails for a level and smooth surface.
- Before applying the polish, apply a thin layer of Vaseline around nails, so that if polish smudges over onto the skin, it is very easy to remove the excess from the skin around the nail.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the polish colour and apply a coat to the nails, removing the excess product beforehand by wiping the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and then apply a second layer.
- Finally, apply a finishing layer for long-lasting extra shine and greater strength.
- To dry nails in just a few moments, dip them in iced water, so the polish hardens more quickly.
I received it about a week ago, I put it on as soon as I received it, I reviewed it once and I will review it again between today and tomorrow. The color is between red and pearly dark fuchsia, it is very cool. It dries well as long as you don’t layer too thick. The first time I put a lot on it and bundled it up but the second time, with a layer and a fixative afterwards, I had enough.
I'm a fan of this brand and this varnish is spectacular. I apply it at home and I feel like I've had a good manicure... Very shiny, it doesn't run and a single application is enough. With two applications, it's top!