If the mask is already starting to take its toll on your skin in the form of acne,
what you have (and what everyone talks about) is maskné (when you join the word mask + acne).
They are pimples that appear in the area of the mask, the skin is irritated or with a rough feeling.
Each skin has different needs and with it, different treatments to combat the problem.
You will notice that you have had more pimples than before and it is due to the constant mist that we produce and the low breathability that the area has, so the skin 'suffocates'. Here is the routine that we recommend you start:
1. Cleanse your skin in depth with Bioderma Sébium, reduces excess sebum, is suitable for sensitive skin, balances the radiance of the complexion and does not leave a feeling of tightness.
2. Moisturize the skin with Vichy Laboratories Normaderm Phytosolutions. Ultra light formula with double effectiveness: hydrates and corrects thanks to salicylic acid.
3. Finally, apply Effaclar AI from La Roche-Posay, it is an intensive local anti-acne treatment that corrects skin imperfections. Its expert formula corrects localized blemishes and blemishes, accelerating their reabsorption, thus avoiding marks.
The main thing is to keep the skin hydrated and avoid reaching dryness of the face.
1. After regular cleansing, Cerave lotion is light, repairs and protects the natural barrier of the skin thanks to the 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid.
2. You can also hydrate the face with HIDRADERM HYAL from Sesderma, it contains three types of hyaluronic acid with high free molecular weight and low and very low molecular weight encapsulated in liposomes.
3. If you notice that your skin urgently needs extra hydration and illumination, the Biotherm LIFE PLANKTON mask is restorative, capable of renewing the light, strength and natural energy of the skin in just a few minutes.
The constant friction of the mask may have caused redness and irritation on your face, for this we recommend:
1. As the first step of your routine , La Roche-Posay Ultra Reactive Skin Micellar Water cleanses and removes makeup from the face in depth and leaves the skin calm, without tightness or redness thanks to its minimalist formula and a high percentage of glycerin ,
2. If you also notice that the skin around the eyes is dull and lacking hydration, Vichy MINERAL 89 yeux is a hydrating, smoothing and illuminating eye contour for all skin types.
3. The best product of all is Toleriane Ultra , an ideal spray for sensitive skin, it hydrates and soothes instantly. In addition to that you can take it all and apply at any time.