NANAME FUDE Multi Eye Brush by Shiseido . A versatile brush for applying eyeshadow that allows the creation of a wide variety of gradients and smokes in a simple way.
Thanks to the diagonal cut, the synthetic bristles that make it up perfectly adapt to any shape of the eye and allow us to reach the most inaccessible points, inviting us to play with color, define, mix and blend all kinds of textures, from the classic powders up to cream textures on gel.
This eyeshadow applicator has high performance fibers combined with a hidden center that maintains the shape of the product and creates total harmony between resistance and flexibility to achieve a totally professional finish.
In addition, it has been manufactured faithfully in Japan, maintaining an ergonomic design to offer maximum comfort during use.
Makeup brushes along with proper care can last a lifetime. Here are some tips to help you keep them properly:
- You must wash your brushes once every two weeks; To do this, use a neutral soap and water.
- To dry, place them on a towel outdoors until they are completely dry.
- Correctly protect the bristles of the brush when you go to transport them, you must prevent them from falling. You can choose to purchase special covers for brushes.
- Avoid washing them continuously, this can cause damage to the bristles.
- Remember to always remove excess powder before applying it to the face, this will give us a more natural finish.
This brush has left me stunned by its lightness, its beauty and, above all, its ease of blending any type of shadow. In addition, the hair is very soft. For the price of Perfumes Club, I recommend it 200%.