Free samples
Security and trust
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Rituals THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA refill balancing body cream

Body moisturiser

Expected delivery: Thursday 5/2/2024
*Approximate for orders whose destination is the provincial capital. In other cases there will be a delay of 1 day.
THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA refill balancing body cream by RITUALS. Opt for our eco-chic refill for The Ritual of Ayurveda body cream and take care of the environment as well as your skin. The refill fits perfectly into the original body cream bottle and saves 70% on CO2 emissions, 65% on energy and 45% on water.



Balance body, mind and soul with this luxurious refill of The Ritual of Ayurveda Body Cream. With the sweet, delicate scent of Indian rose and the soothing effect of sweet almond oil, this rich cream intensely hydrates the skin and leaves it silky smooth.



This moisturizing body cream with 91% ingredients of natural origin is carefully formulated to optimally care for the skin. The remaining 9% are non-polluting, respectful lab-created ingredients that ensure the integrity and safety of our formulas.
Translated by Google
Skin type
Dry All skin types
Textures
Cream
Green beauty
Refillable Sustainable packaging
EAN
8719134137040
Skin type
Dry All skin types
Textures
Cream
Green beauty
Refillable Sustainable packaging
ingredients
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Undecane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Tridecane, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ceteareth-12, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
By tapping lightly on the bottom of the luxurious container of The Ritual of Ayurveda body cream, you can replace the empty refill.
Translated by Google

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA refill balancing body cream - Reviews

Rituals - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA refill balancing body cream - FAQ

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN £5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $7* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $8* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $9* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 60kr* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 50kr* FOR FREE!
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2024 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU
Now you can place your order by phone