Free samples
Security and trust
Return guarantee
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Kérastase AURA BOTANICA crème de boucles

Hair styling product

AURA BOTANICA Crème de Boucles de Kérastase . A styling cream that favors the definition of curly hair and improves its shine.

Made from 99% natural ingredients, this styling cream helps define and style curls, loops and waves, offering loose, shiny and attractive hair, always under a natural finish. (The remaining 1% are ingredients that ensure the stability of its aroma).

In addition, its formula has been tested in extreme weather conditions with 90% humidity, and has been found to be fully effective in preventing hair frizz for 96 hours.

With a light and versatile texture, it can be left to dry outdoors and even apply heat tools up to 230 ° C after use without damaging the hair thanks to its thermoprotective action.

Silicone and paraben free product.
Hair type
All hair types
Textures
Cream
Formulation
Parabens Free / Silicones Free
Format
Doser
EAN
3474636591312

Kérastase - AURA BOTANICA crème de boucles - Reviews

*559876050£
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2021 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU FOR FREE
Now you can place your order by phone