DIORSHOW MONO Fard à Paupières by Dior. Eyeshadows in different long-lasting finishes and ultra-pigmented tones.
Inspired by the Couture effects of the Maison Dior, these eyeshadows offer four different finishes (bright, satin, lame and matte) to achieve a unique daring and tailored look.
These finishes pay homage to the exclusive fabrics of the brand's haute couture designs, once again showing that beauty and fashion always go together.
Its pressed powder texture glides perfectly onto eyelids, allowing for the creation of gradients and various other effects quickly and easily.
Thanks to its high pigmentation, these eye shadows keep their colour during long days, offering a perfect look and without the need for retouching.
This format includes a double-sided applicator brush, with a foam-based tip at one end, to achieve a smooth and intense colour, and on the opposite end, a brush applicator, for blending.
3348901301640 / 3348901301848
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.