Exfoliating the skin of the body and face from time to time is a very important step in the care routine,
in addition to one of the ones that can help your skin look healthy and luminous.
With this simple gesture we help the dead cells to detach and to be in shape, facilitate cell renewal, preventing them from remaining in the epidermis, making it opaque and lifeless.
In summer it takes on even greater importance. On the one hand, you will help to eliminate the residues that remain on the skin such as sunscreen and, on the other hand, the skin becomes stronger and resistant to the sun's rays. the result? A more uniform, luminous and super soft tanned skin.
1. Apply the type of scrub that works best for your skin type and best at night. For example, for sensitive skin, with acne ...
2. The frequency of application is usually 1 time a week, however, if you have sensitive skin, it is best approximately every 10 days.
3. Exfoliate your skin under the shower and insist on the roughest areas such as knees and elbows
4. If you have sunburned or have a little reddened skin, do not exfoliate!
5. Do not use the same scrub for the face and for the body, they must be specific
6. Don't forget to hydrate your skin after exfoliation