YOUTH LIBERATOR Teint SPF20 by Yves Saint Laurent is the first foundation with anti-aging properties, thanks to its formula enriched with glycans, which have the ability to 'unblock' the cells to release their youthful potential.
This foundation effectively covers facial imperfections for a unified, healthy and fresh tone, while acting on skin damage such as fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and lack of light, to reveal a radiant and rejuvenated complexion.
Thanks to its unique experience in colour, Yves Saint Laurent has created the Color Tune-up complex, a combination of pigments which corrects skin colourimetry, attenuates imperfections and instantly increases skin luminosity.
Its light texture adapts to all types of skin and ensures optimal coverage. It also has a tensioning agent that keeps skin smooth for 24 hours.
Its SPF20 factor keeps the skin protected against sun damage, premature aging and cellular oxidation caused by free radicals.
From the first application and day after day, the skin regains its luminosity and its fresh and uniform appearance.
All skin types
Medium (SPF 15 - SPF 25)
More than 50 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old
3365440680173 / 3365440680296
To combat the signs of aging, Yves Saint Laurent combines, for the first time, two anti-aging approaches in an innovative makeup foundation:
· The Glycanactif™ complex, which fights and improves the visible signs of aging.
· The Color Tune-up complex, which unifies and enhances the tone of the skin.
These are our tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying foundation, skin should be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. We recommend exfoliating facial skin 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, for a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Foundation, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be applied from the center of the face outwards, for a perfectly uniform and uninterrupted tone.
- Don't apply product on eyelids, to avoid making them greasy and making it easier to apply eyeshadow, eyeliners and / or mascara.
- Finally, apply a fine dusting of powder to set a matte finish which lasts for longer.