MAJOR MORPHOSIS lip strobe by Sleek . Liquid lipstick with a glossy finish. Created with a holographic shine that provides a different and original finish. Can be used alone or over other non-gloss lipstick to create endless combinations.
5029724162882 / 5029724162387
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.
In the photo you can see that the color is a mixture of pink and gold, but in reality it is intense gold, nothing pink is visible. The quality of the shine itself is not bad, but the color is very rare and does not give the look either natural or modern.