Spectacular shine. Innovative color technology, with high pigmentation for maximum coverage.
Get a perfect application with our EAB brush that guarantees a professional and uniform finish on the entire surface of the nail. For the perfect manicure, apply a thin coat of polish to the center of the nail, followed by a coat along each side of the nail.
Then, apply a second thin coat of nail polish color, as in the previous stroke, but this time sealing the free edge of the nail.
For longer manicure wear, apply MIA Strengthen Base Coat to fill in nail imperfections.
Start with a thin layer in the center of the nail, followed by a layer along each side of the nail. To cover and seal the nail surface, apply protection with MIA Top Coat Gel Effect.
Translated by Google
If you want to get a perfect and long-lasting manicure, follow our recommendations:
- Start by cleaning your nails with the help of nail polish remover and cotton. Then cut, file and smooth the nails to achieve a level surface.
- Before starting the application of the polish, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the edges of the nails, thus, if we go over the nail with the polish, it will be very easy to remove the excess from the skin.
- Apply a base coat on each nail and wait a few seconds until it is completely dry.
- Choose the color of your polish and apply it on the nails, always removing the excess product by sliding the brush through the neck of the bottle. Let this thin layer dry, and proceed to the application of a second coat.
- Finally, apply a finishing coat to give them an extra shine, greater resistance and a long duration.
- So that your nails dry in a few moments, soak them in ice water, so the polish will harden more quickly.