Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.
I was looking for something long-lasting, and the fact that its texture was creamy made me think that it would rub off and I would need to touch up my lips from time to time, but the opposite happened! It is also very moisturizing, and the color is beautiful.
I got this bar as a gift two days ago and I can already say that I have a new favorite shade. I don't usually find that tone to be favored with and this one is great. Moisturizes lips and makes you look pretty. What more can we ask for
Value for money is the best. I have it in various colors. Its texture is wonderful, it leaves very juicy lips and it pigments super well, although it is not permanent, it lasts long. The tones are very pretty.