The correct use of the concealer blurs small blemishes and lightens the dark tone of bags and dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. For excellent results, we recommend the following tips:
- Choose the correct tone of the concealer. This should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since this creates the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since this creates a mask-like effect.
- If you apply concealer before the make-up base, don't apply the makeup foundation to the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product over the foundation for clean finish full of light.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertip), spread it out with gentle strokes, stimulating microcirculation for a healthier skin tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we suggesting applying the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a fine dusting of powder.