MONSIEUR BIG Mascara by Lancôme. A long-lasting 'volume effect' mascara for an intense black colour.
This mascara provides up to 12 times more volume and dyes lashes with an intense black veil, from the roots to the tips and in just one stroke, for an open and extreme look.
The kabuki brush is made of bristles of ultra soft fibers, which condition, lift and separate eyelashes, avoiding the formation of lumps or a too-stiff finish.
Quick drying, easy to remove and long-lasting, it embellishes eyes and lasts 24 hours.
Big and sexy eyelashes from the first stroke, because size does matter!
Tested dermatologically. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lense users.
3614271682369 / 3614271774873
The correct application of mascara helps to achieve the desired look. Here are some tips for the eyelashes you've always dreamed of:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curler, for a more pronounced lift and definition.
-To make sure the brush is properly coated with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never from top to bottom, otherwise the mascara will dry out.
- If you think you might blink when applying brush to eyelashes, open your mouth, as this expression makes it harder to blink.
- Start with the upper lashes, tilt your face up and back slightly and keep your eyes half-open, placing the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it in zig-zag fashion towards the roots. This movement avoids clumping.
- Allow it to dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product with the same movements. Do not apply more than 2 layers as otherwise the lashes will look overloaded.
- Next, and also in a zig-zag motion, apply to lower lashes.