SCANDAL POUR HOMME: Jean Paul Gaultier's champion of the environment
If you are going to provoke with SCANDAL , it is better to do it in an eco-responsible way with its refillable bottle . It is the fight that this boxer Jean Paul Gaultier fights.
With its eco-design refill, you can fill your 50, 100 or 150 ml bottle in a simple gesture and without losing a drop, thanks to its innovative unscrewable and automatic sealing system. More respectful with the environment, it defends the ecology saving 59% of the glass, 46% of the plastic, 80% of the metal and 64% of the weight of the packaging *.
A win-win win, outrageously easy and essential.
* If using a 50 ml SCANDAL bottle and its 200 ml refill, compared to 5 SCANDAL 50 ml bottles.
STEPS to Being an Eco-Responsible Champion - It's Outrageously Simple!
1. Remove the crown and unscrew the vaporizer from your 50, 100 or 150 ml bottle.
2. Screw the SCANDAL refill into your bottle until it stops, to start the automatic filling.
3. When the bottle is full, the filling process will stop on its own. Unscrew the tip from the refill.
4. Screw the vaporizer back in as tight as possible before replacing the crown.
Translated by Google
Top notes: Salvia, Clary
Heart notes: Caramel
Base Notes: Vetiver
Translated by Google
SCANDAL POUR HOMME by Jean Paul Gaultier, is a perfume belonging to the Woody Amber family for men. Due to its olfactory nuances, it is a suitable choice for nocturnal moments and for autumn and winter.
To prolong the scent for longer, apply your fragrance on the inside of the wrists and behind the earlobe. These pulse zones have a higher temperature than the rest of the body, and this will help the fragrance to evaporate more slowly.
Applying perfume directly to clothing can stain, damage and alter the fabric.
To prolong the trail of the fragrance, we recommend using the products in the range such as shower gels, body lotions or deodorants.
Protect your fragrance from direct sunlight and heat, otherwise the composition of the fragrance could be altered and become a sad memory of your favorite aroma.