Rouge Velvet de Bourjois , is a prodigious lipstick in the firm, in charge of opening a new era in the lipstick sector.
This lipstick offers a sublime color, with a matte finish and totally light, thanks to its melting texture, which sits on the lip creating a velvety, soft and delicate veil, with a 'second skin' effect, thanks to its evanescent oils, they smooth without creating cracks and at the same time hydrate the delicate skin of the lip.
Rouge Velvet, has a wide range of colors, all of them in a matte finish and with a high concentration of color, thanks to its formula enriched with pure pigments, which provide each shade with full coverage, and infinite duration (up to 24 hours).
Make this lipstick your perfect fashion accessory, thanks to its practical and comfortable packaging, which allows us to transport it wherever we go, with the possibility of occasional opening or spillage.
The result is irresistible lips, with a matte finish and long-lasting, perfect for any occasion.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.