Babaria ALOE VERA CC Cream Colour Control SPF20 is a cream color that corrects. It is the latest trend in makeup since it offers the hydration treatment of a cosmetic cream together with the correction treatment of a makeup base.
This CC Cream is enriched with Aloe Vera and color pigments that unify the skin tone, acting directly on redness, signs of fatigue and pigmentation spots while maintaining it hydrated for 24 hours.
It also has protection factor (SPF20) against UV rays and photoaging.
The result is a smooth, unified and hydrated skin with a natural finish. Anti-pollution formula.
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old
Medium (SPF 15 - SPF 25)
All skin types
Main active ingredients:
· Aloe Vera, with moisturizing, healing and protective properties.
· Shea butter, that soothes and strengthens the skin.
· Glycerin, that softens the skin keeping moisture levels in full balance.
· Vitamin E, that It provides antioxidants to fight external damages, as well as moisturizing and nourishing properties to guarantee a healthy skin.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.