ROUGE PUR COUTURE The Mats by Yves Saint Laurent. An intense, richly-coloured lipstick, which keeps lips hydrated, silky and matte.
Yves Saint Laurent seduces us with an iconic range of lipsticks, in a wide variety of tones, including tremendously sensual reds and a range of alive, vital fuchsias full of glamor.
These long-lasting lipsticks have an ultra creamy texture, which keeps the delicate skin of the area hydrated and soft throughout the day, so that our lips are fully comforted and embellished by a concentrated silky blanket of colour.
A complete formula enriched with an antioxidant complex, prevents premature aging of the area and constantly fights against free radicals.
Finally, the luxurious and exclusive packaging is golden, luminous and bright showcasing the brand's distinctive logo. A blend of sophistication, tendency and elegance that becomes a total addiction.
· Candelilla wax, responsible for providing creaminess to lipstick texture.
· Rosemary Extract, which has antioxidant, toning and energetic properties.
· Extract of Carrot Root, rich in vitamins A and C, therefore, an excellent source of antioxidants.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.