Sunscreen or makeup? SUN CARE SPORTS BB SPF50+ by Shiseido is so much more than that!
This tinted sunscreen helps protect skin against sunlight due to its high factor (SPF50 +) at the same time giving skin a beautiful and durable colour sheen with a natural finish and medium coverage.
A perfect option for users who do not want to give up looking attractive when getting some rays, either practicing a sport or simply lying on the beach, as it it is highly resistant to water, humidity and sweat (80 minutes).
In addition, its exclusive WetForce technology enhances sunscreen effectiveness when the application area is exposed to the sun or sweating for 30 minutes.
Light-textured BB cream available in three different skin tones for all skin types.
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for active use. Not comedogenic.
High (SPF 30 - SPF 50 +)
All skin types
Between 36 and 50 years old /Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /More than 50 years old /Under 18
· Pomarrosa Leaf Extract, a rich source of Vitamin C with antioxidant properties. It also protects against skin bacteria and fungal infections.
These are our tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying foundation, skin should be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. We recommend exfoliating facial skin 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, for a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Foundation, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be applied from the center of the face outwards, for a perfectly uniform and uninterrupted tone.
- Don't apply product on eyelids, to avoid making them greasy and making it easier to apply eyeshadow, eyeliners and / or mascara.
- Finally, apply a fine dusting of powder to set a matte finish which lasts for longer.