MATCH PERFECTION Concealer by Rimmel London. A 2 in 1 product which illuminates and corrects imperfections.
An active lifestyle, accumulated tiredness, lack of sleep ... Your gaze is screaming for help!
This concealer with illuminating properties adapts to skin colour, instantaneously and durably covering over signs of fatigue and dark circles, and as if by magic, the gaze acquires a unique radiance, feeling and looking fresh and revived.
In addition, its practical applicator in the form of a brush offers greater precision for application and helps to blur the product for a natural and imperceptible finish.
Enjoy your new look with MATCH PERFECTION Concealer!
· Grape juice, which slows cell aging and has antioxidant properties.
· Pomegranate juice, helps seal moisture in the skin, improves its texture and promotes its resistance and self-regeneration powers.
· Acai oil, which has moisturizing and emollient properties, offers protection against free radicals and improves skin elasticity.
The correct use of the concealer blurs small blemishes and lightens the dark tone of bags and dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. For excellent results, we recommend the following tips:
- Choose the correct tone of the concealer. This should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since this creates the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since this creates a mask-like effect.
- If you apply concealer before the make-up base, don't apply the makeup foundation to the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product over the foundation for clean finish full of light.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertip), spread it out with gentle strokes, stimulating microcirculation for a healthier skin tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we suggesting applying the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a fine dusting of powder.