PostQuam THERMAGEL Warm Effect is an anti-cellulite gel that acts on the rebellious areas reducing the adipose nodules, burning the accumulated fats and restoring the lost firmness to the skin.
Its rubefacient effect formula, an accelerator of blood circulation, favors the burning of accumulated fats and softens the orange peel offering a visibly smoother, tense and elastic skin.
After its continuous use, cells are stimulated favoring their regeneration and the natural production of collagen, so that the firming effect is totally perceptible.
Its main active ingredients are:
· Guaranine, which reduces fat nodules.
· Centella Asiatica, cellular stimulant for the collagen production.
· Holly extract, which acts as an anti-inflammatory on the lymph nodes.
· Fucus extract, iodized algae with anti-cellulite effect.
· Ivy extract, which favors circulation.
· Methyl nicotinate, causing burning feeling.
These indications must be followed in order to enhance the effects of any anti-cellulite and/or firming treatment:
- The effectiveness of the product is higher if it is applied after having a shower.
- Exfoliate the area to be treated with a horsehair glove using circular movements to smooth the skin texture.
- When massaging the affected area with the product, these movements must be done ascending, thus the circulation will be activated and the product will penetrate more effectively.
- Food must be taken after and a constant routine of exercise must be done, being consistent with the application of the product.
Apply twice a day, morning and night, always on clean and dry skin on the body areas most likely to suffer cellulite massaging until completely absorbed. Previously use a horsehair glove to scrub the affected areas for greater effectiveness.