Arti-hues plusNATURTIERRA vegetable capsules. Glucosamines are natural substances that are present in the bone-joint structures of the body and from which other substances are obtained that are involved in the formation of tendons, ligaments, cartilage and the thick fluid that surrounds the joints and that serves as cushioning.
With Glucosamines the aim is to increase hydration in the cartilage and, more specifically, in the joints to reduce friction and wear on these.
- Boswellic Acid, the active principle of Boswellia, blocks the synthesis of pro-inflammatory substances, which is why it is categorized as anti-inflammatory, sedative and natural analgesic. Its good tolerance in the digestive system, unusual in other plants traditionally used as anti-inflammatory (such as devil's claw or turmeric in high concentrations), makes it essential in long-term illnesses. It has been indicated in the treatment of chronic rheumatic processes and as relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage. And it also protects our cells from oxidative damage.
The Benefits, therefore, with respect to the old formula:
- Remove the shark cartilage good image: for all the ethical and environmental pressure.
- We add vegetable Glucosamines being able to put a vegan stamp: in large quantities to replace the absence of chondroitin.
- We remove the Willow contraindicated with people who take Adiro / Sintrom or any circulatory medication. It serves as an analgesic, but has no claim. Boswellia does have a claim and, in addition, it is a good anti-inflammatory for long-term use that does not have negative effects on the gastric mucosa.