MY PINKCOLOUR by My Look, permanent ultra-nourishing lipsticks which change colour depending on the pH of the skin, so each lipstick expresses itself differently for each user, offering an intense, exclusive and personalized colour.
Its ultra-nourishing and moisturizing formula, keeps lip skin in total comfort avoiding the appearance of roughness or colour striations.
In addition, its comfortable format guarantees total precision during application, for easy lining and filling in from the contour towards the inside of the lip.
Its formula is totally free of parabens and toxic agents and is suitable for coeliacs.
These novel lipsticks last for up to 12 hours, guaranteeing a vibrant and intact colour, rub-proof and ... kiss proof!
· Cocoa butter, a source rich in Vitamin E that moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
· Aloe Vera, a source rich in Vitamin B that soothes and revitalizes the skin.
· Rosehip, a source rich in Vitamin C that offers antioxidant protection and accelerates skin regeneration.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.