Maybelline EYESTUDIO GEL LINER offers the facilities of a pencil and the professional finish of a liquid eyeliner.
This new eyeliner format provides an intense color and a precise stroke thanks to its gel texture and its applicator brush, that facilitates sliding and fixing on the eyelid. It has a long duration without the need for retouching.
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenseses users.
Tips for a simple, precise and symmetrical application:
- On the clean and toned skin of the upper eyelid, apply an eye base, and otherwise translucent powder, to eliminate the excess of fat.
- If you are going to apply eyeshadow, do it before the eyeliner.
- Avoid applying the eyeliner in a single stroke to ensure a precise line. Draw small dots on the upper line of the eyelashes keeping the same space between them.
- Then, join these points in a thin line by short and quick strokes. If there is some space left between, refill it.
- Draw the eye corner to continue with the lash line. It can be more pronounced or discreet, depending on the style.
- Finally, apply the mascara to deepen your look and finish the makeup.
I bought this product as it was recommended to me by my sister and I am super happy with it. I go out in the morning, and perhaps in the afternoon it has gone a little bit but we are going to stay fixed. One pass, very happy with the purchase
The truth is that for the price it has and on top of that it comes with a brush to apply it, it is super good. It has been super easy for me to apply it, I think that for people who do not know how to do it well, this is theirs, it is very easy to correct it and you can also modulate the intensity. I was quite surprised, it has a very good texture and duration. What I liked the most is being able to intensify the color. I think it's a good product, I recommend it 100%
Thanks to the mini brush I have managed to make a fine and elegant eyelines without looking like a koala !!! Now I need to learn to equalize the two eyes, that seems to me of another level ... but I will achieve it !!!!
It is the second purchase I make of this product, I have to say that it has a high coverage, in addition to dofuminate the eyeliner in bridal makeup as a professional it is great, it is very creamy and has a high resistance. The packaging it comes in is perfect and if you keep it closed so it doesn't dry out, it will last a long time. The only drawback that I find is for the water line that is lost a bit when it comes into contact with that area and needs more revision, otherwise I think it is the perfect eyeliner.
When I started putting on makeup 5 years ago, the eyeliner for me was a disaster until I bought this product. I have already replaced it several times, I use it together with the brush for the line itself and it holds me all day intact. In addition to the fact that with very little amount the black is super intense and is very easy to handle. Without a doubt an essential.