COLOR SENSATIONAL MADE FOR ALL lipstick by Maybelline , lipstick in 5 universal shades that suit all skin types.
Maybelline has found the shades that finally fit all and suit all skin tones. After testing them on more than 2,500 women of 50 types and skin tones, he ensures that their Made For All looks good on all.
With a nourishing formula and a creamy texture, they provide extra hydration to the lip while applying makeup in vibrant tones: a red, a nude, a plum and a garnet, which finally look great on all of them.
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.
Translated by Google
NUEVO PROBADOR VIRTUAL
Puedes utilizar tu cámara (en caso de que tengas) o subir una imagen frontal de tu cara para utilizar el probador
No guardamos ninguna imagen ni vídeo utilizado en este sistema.
CÁMARA EN VIVO
O selecciona la imagen que mejor se adapte a tu tono natural.
I had never liked lip nudes until I tried it in the store and I liked it ... But when I get home every day I like it more! It looks good with everything you combine for day or night, it also has a mild smell but I love it! As for the duration on the lips, it is good, although it is matte, the formula (being bullet) is creamy, which does not dry you out, it gives you a point of shine without being exaggerated, so it is excellent for day to day. day.
I have loved its red tone, since I am not very daring with this type of colors and with it I feel very favored. I liked its high creaminess, its matte finish and that it offers a good duration on the lips.