The ideal makeup for your personal beauty
In our society the makeup has become something more than the mere use of facial cosmetics in order to improve the appearance. It has also been established as an essential element to enhance the personality of women. This new sense that female makeup has today and the innovative techniques that have been introduced have allowed to give the woman's face a natural look that fits the age and circumstances of the skin of each one. Because when it comes to beautifying your face, you should always consider what is your type of skin and what is the makeup that better suits you at all times. In Perfume's Club we care for beauty, and for this reason we want to show you what is the best and most effective way to use your makeup so that you achieve a perfect and expressive face.
Also, when you already know your skin type and you are deciding what is the makeup with which you wish to express yourself, in our website you will find a wide variety of makeup to help you choose the one you prefer: compact, fluid, powder ... A great variety of options of the best brands that will help you decide. The expression of your face, personal and unique, will be simpler to choose with these simple tips that will help enhance your natural beauty as never before.
Ideal makeup for each skin type
Since not all skins are the same, makeup may not be suitable for depending on what type of skin and in some cases may even have adverse effects. Also, is not advisable to apply any type of makeup to our face. For example: a cream makeup may not be suitable for all faces, and is not advisable to wear a liquid makeup in the summer or when we are exposed to high temperatures. Therefore, we are going to show you in detail what types of skins there are and the makeup that suits each one of them:
Normal skin: It's the more balanced skin type, uniform and with almost no imperfections. You can use all kinds of makeup: liquid, cream, powder ... the one that better suits you!
- Dry skin: A dry skin is the one that tend to dryness and that doesn't retain well the fluids that keep it hydrated, or the one that may present poor segregation of natural fats. The key to apply the make-up with this skin type is simple: moisturize as much as possible. To this type of skin, the best makeup types will be fluid, liquid and those that contain moisturizing and emollient properties.
- Oily skin: is the one that presents excess of fat, especially in areas such as the forehead, nose and chin. It is usually thicker and has more dilated pores. The best is to use powder or compact makeup, always avoiding those that contain some kind of oil. Also, using a pre-base will help us cover the glare of the face.
- Mixed skin: a combination skin is the one that presents both characteristics of oily and dry skin. It usually presents shine in some areas of the face, such as forehead, nose or chin, but it may be dry in other parts. In this case we will opt for a type of liquid makeup, oil-free, and if it contains any type of moisturizing property it will be better.
- Sensitive skin: is a very delicate type of skin, it irritates or dries easily. This type of skin is prone to redness and acne, and beware if you are allergic to any component of the makeup you are about to use. The makeup suitable for this type of skin is specially designed for it, as it doesn't contain too harsh elements. The most recommended for this type of skin is the lightest cream makeup, always after we have properly hydrated our face.
It is important that you go to your dermatologist to know firsthand what is your skin type and avoid possible adverse reactions in makeup application.
How to apply your makeup perfectly
The most important thing of makeup is the way how you apply it and the key to success is knowing how to do it, considering that the order in which you do it could alter your results or even be harmful for your skin.
The first thing you will have to do is perform a deep cleansing of your complexion, exfoliating and cleansing it with a mild soap that respects your skin type.
- Then, we must apply the moisturizer that better suits your skin type and leave in for about ten minutes so the skin can absorb it properly.
- From here, if it’s the case, we can begin with the corrector on the dark areas (such as the dark circles under the eyes) or for those days when you need more coverage. But, we will simply apply the corrector with small touches in the areas where we need to cover or hide something.
- Now is the time to choose a good makeup foundation adapted and recommended for our skin type and depending on the circumstances (for example, if we are going to be exposed to the sun, it will be better if it has sun protection). It will always be better if we apply the foundation with a brush or sponge to achieve greater uniformity.
- The fifth step is always the most personal, as it will be when we apply the powder to cover brightness and hide and improve determinate areas of our face, to our taste and judgment.
- If you want it, after applying the powder, you can also apply the blush...choose the one that you feel more confident to enhance your cheekbones. Apply it depending on the shape of your face.
- Then, wake up your look by applying that mascara that better suits your choice: curl, length, intensity, etc.
- Para los labios es importante exfoliar e hidratar antes de aplicar el color o brillo de labios que queremos. Siempre vamos a tener mejores resultados si lo aplicamos con un pincel.
- Finally, it is advisable to apply a fixing spray to ensure the duration and effectiveness of your makeup.
¡Voilà! With these simple general tips you will be able to achieve incredible results. Dare to try the makeup that better defines you, and always enhance your creativity.
General composition of makeup
Have you ever thought about which are the ingredients that give efficacy to a good makeup? In general, we can say that the composition of makeup has not changed much since the beginning of its industrial manufacturing, but has greatly improved its quality to obtain better results always respecting the health of our skin.
Powders: is essentially composed of talc (between 60% and 80%) and starch (vegetable ingredient capable of absorbing water). They may also contain extracts of minerals, such as zinc or magnesium and organic polymers (they prevent that the powder from becoming compact). Of course, they also contain antioxidants to help its preservation and pigments responsible for its color. They may also contain a perfume element, to correct its smell or neutralize it.
- Mascaras: it contains polymers that provide a flexible coating and prevents that the pigments of our mascara run. They may also contain silicones to make them waterproof. Also, they may also contain waxes to provide better adhesion and sensation of thickness to our eyelashes, pigments responsible for the color of the formula and, of course, preservatives to preserve our mascara longer.
- Eye shadows: it consists, in general, of kaolin powder to provide coverage and opacity to the product, pigments for color and preservatives which help preserve its effectiveness and avoid its contamination.
- Lipstick: are mainly made of waxes / fats, which are organic compounds that solidify at room temperature and the ones that it gives that creamy texture. Oils of vegetable origin, mineral or synthetic to add shine, softness or to improve its texture. We can also find different types of dyes and pigmentations to achieve the desired color and tint. Finally, there are other ingredients that provide other properties such as moisturizing, protective, restorative, etc.
With this we have a general idea of the ingredients that are contained in our makeup, which nowadays has been evolving and getting closer to a clear objective and desired by all of us: naturalness and freshness, while always respecting our skin.
A makeup for each occasion
Clearly, the makeup is a very important part of our personality and gives us a special and distinctive touch. It is therefore important to always know how to choose the best look for each social moment. From Perfume's Club, we want to guide you with some tips about the different types of looks you can wear to look radiant in every situation:
Natural: the look that you have when you go to work, go out with friends or simply receive people at home. For this occasion, our stylists recommend a natural look. It consists in applying a foundation of our skin tone or at least one a little bit more clear. Then, apply a matte blush without highlighting too much, just to reaffirm. Gloss on the lips and a firming mask for your eyelashes. Ready! The result will be fresh and attractive.
- Elegant: if you have to go to a job interview, a dinner or a wedding, this is the makeup you should try on. The best thing is to apply a foundation of one or two tones lighter than your natural skin tone and a concealer to correct the dark circles. A touch of white or brown eye shadow will add a touch of sophistication to your look. You can also apply eyeliner to add more depth to your look, as well as mascara that will help you define and give more length to your lashes. Finally, apply vivid colors that highlight your lips, such as red or pink.
- Casual: this is the kind of look you use when you're going to a party, to the movies or to a date. Apply a clear makeup foundation on the skin and define your look with eyeliner of bright colors, such as blue, green or violet. Then, apply an eyeshadow of the same tone as the eyeliner to maximize its effect. Finally, with a transparent lip gloss on your lips you will get an incredible juicy effect. With this look you will feel beautiful as well as desirable.
- Sophisticated: this one is very similar to the elegant look, because you can use it for the same situations, but with the difference that for this occasion we will try to achieve a different effect on your face or your eyes. For example, transform your expression to a more mature and profound or to a more jovial and cheerful. You can use a dark eye shadow to your eye lids and emphasize your eyes with black eyeliner to bring maturity, otherwise use lighter shades, such as brown or white. Use the mascara that suits the effect you want to create and highlight your look. The rest of the makeup should be neutral: a light pink or orange blush on the cheeks and gloss on the lips.
With these tips you already have everything you need to always show your most natural, beautiful and creative side. Don't hesitate, always trust your own instinct and don't be afraid to be original!