SOURCE ESSENTIELLE Delicate Shampoo Chamomile Flowers by L'Oréal Professionnel . A soothing shampoo for users of sensitive scalps.
L'Oréal Professional immerses itself in the natural world and presents its new collection of hair products, SOURCE ESSENTIELLE, a set of products made with 80% natural ingredients (the remaining 20% is necessary to guarantee the qualities of product conservation), whose formula does not contain components of animal origin or any type of silicones, and they are totally suitable for vegan users.
On this occasion, it is a shampoo for daily use, which exerts a soft and delicate cleansing action on the hair and scalp, providing them with calm, freshness and hydration. With its use, we will be able to relieve the discomfort of sensitive scalp, improving its elasticity and restoring it to its natural comfort.
A natural and respectful formula, for a professional result.