L’Oréal FALSE LASH WINGS is a long-lasting mascara that invites to get a spectacular "butterfly wings" effect: fully volumized eyelashes at the root, and perfectly spread and separated at the tips.
This effect is produced thanks to its innovative asymmetric brush that, on the one hand, has ergonomic fibers responsible for providing volume and, on the other hand, adopts the shape of a wing (to raise and extend). After use, our eyes acquire an indescribable beauty, eyelashes are defined and enhance their natural curl while stylizing our face.
Its makeup removal is simple and it does not irritate the delicate area.
Its correct application helps to achieve the desired look. Tips to wear dreamy lashes:
- Curl your eyelashes, so they will acquire a greater curvature and definition.
- To soak the brush with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left. Never move it from top to bottom because the mascara will dry.
- If you fear blinking when you bring the brush to the eyelashes, open your mouth. This gesture makes it difficult.
- Start with the upper lashes. Tilt your face slightly backwards and keep your eyes half-open, place the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it zig-zag towards its roots. This movement avoids the presence of lumps.
- Let dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product following the same movements. It is recommended not to apply more than 2 layers.
- Apply the product on the lower lashes with zig-zag movements.