SKIN FEELS GOOD Hydrating Skin TintLancôme. A moisturizing cream with colour suitable for all skin types, natural finish, discreet and long-lasting.
This skin tint achieves the most desired effect of the moment 'make-up without makeup' , that is, a practically imperceptible make-up without any mask effect, immediately achieving a luminous, uniform skin with a healthy glow.
In addition, its formula has been enriched with favorable ingredients for the skin that help to seal in hydration, reviving and protecting it against free radicals, thanks to its protection factor SPF23.
Thanks to its light and melting texture, this colour cream is a great ally to beautify the face every day, even in the summer months, since it does not create an oily or heavy effect, and keeps the skin free of shine thanks to its oil-free formula (without oils).
The results are unbeatable! A smooth and unified face that will reveal its beauty and natural light.
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old /Under 18
· Hyaluronic acid, which helps keep the skin hydrated and softened.
· Vegetable glycerin, an emollient agent that guarantees the correct retention of water in the skin.
· Moringa extract, with antioxidant properties that protect the skin against external aggressions.
· Gallica Rose extract: with toning properties.
These are our tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying foundation, skin should be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. We recommend exfoliating facial skin 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, for a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Foundation, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be applied from the center of the face outwards, for a perfectly uniform and uninterrupted tone.
- Don't apply product on eyelids, to avoid making them greasy and making it easier to apply eyeshadow, eyeliners and / or mascara.
- Finally, apply a fine dusting of powder to set a matte finish which lasts for longer.