HYPNÔSE PALETTE DRAMA EYES by Lancôme, a palette that includes 5 eye shadow tones for an infinite range of looks.
Thanks to its selection of perfectly combinable shades, this palette of shadows is the most versatile solution for spectacular and elegant eye makeup. It includes professional applicators to help you get a look worthy of the catwalk.
Applying dry eye shadows you can get modulable and melting colours, which can vary in intensity as they are worked into the eyelid. The formula allows for a wet application, to achieve many more effects and intensities thanks to its multidimensional texture.
5 shades that can be applied together or alone to achieve the looks desired, soft and pleasant texture, highly modulable pigmentation and two professional applicators for stunning makeup wherever you are.
Getting that intense, attractive and beautiful look is very simple with our advice:
- For a gaze with a professional finish, use three different shadow tones. Remember that they should be shadows from the same range which combine together. Choose a main shadow colour, with a lighter one in the same tone, to highlight and a darker one to intensify the gaze.
- Before starting to apply eye makeup, first apply a primer to smooth and soften the eyelid, to avoid eye shadows from flaking into the crease lines.
- First, apply the main shadow colour on the upper eyelid and smooth it outwards with a brush.
- Next, apply the darker tone to mark, define and intensify the look. Brush it right into the outer socket (at the outer corner of the eye) towards the edge of the eye area.
- Finally, apply the lighter shadow in the inner area near the tear duct and swoop up under the arch of the eyebrow, to emphasize strategic points of light for a radiant gaze.